Professional Labiaplasty, London
Labiaplasty is one of the more recent types of cosmetic surgery to become popularised as media knowledge has increased, but with such an intimate subject, some women may find it difficult to discuss with their surgeon.
Dan Marsh is a highly experienced cosmetic specialist who has completed many successful labiaplasty surgeries, and has a reputation for putting patients at ease, helping them to freely discuss their concerns and offering honest guidance and friendly advice.
Women cite the following issues as the main reason for requesting a reduction or enhancement to their inner our outer vaginal lips:
• Too large
• Too long
• One side bigger than the other
• Discomfort when wearing tight clothing
• Change in size and/or shape after childbirth or through aging
• Unhappy with the appearance and affecting confidence
If you’d like to book an appointment with Dan, please call 0203 733 2069
– or read on for more information...
What is labiaplasty surgery?
There are a few different types of labiaplasty surgery that can help to improve the look, comfort, hygiene and confidence of female patients – they are:
– for large vaginal lips with lots of fatty tissue, liposuction can remove volume for an enhanced aesthetic
• Trim or strip labiaplasty – this type of surgery is generally used to reduce labia length by removing excess skin from the edge of the labia.
• Wedge labiaplasty – this surgery is used to remove bulk from the labia.
Mr Marsh will help you to find the best solution to ensure the new look you desire, and all stitches are dissolvable and very fine, helping to reduce visible scarring and improve comfort. Labiaplasty surgery is a short procedure and you should be home the same day.
Book a consultation for labiaplasty
London based surgeon Mr Marsh works from a selection of hospital locations
, and will be happy to arrange a consultation for labiaplasty surgery at whichever is most convenient for you – please call 0203 733 2069
.BAAPS patient information